IV Hydrotherapy in Atlanta, GA
IV Hydrotherapy in Atlanta, GA
The magical beauty of the human body is that it knows how to heal itself. When given the right care, your body can restore itself after illness, injury, and challenges such as hangovers. On the list of what your body needs to begin the healing process includes vitamins and minerals.
Typically, these are obtained through the food we eat. When your diet doesn’t meet your nutrient requirements, you can receive the same through oral supplements. The downside of oral supplements is that they have to go through the gastrointestinal tract, and even then, they may not be completely absorbed. That’s where IV hydrotherapy comes in.
IV hydrotherapy involves delivering a high concentration of micronutrients straight to the bloodstream. This way, your body gets the essential components needed to repair itself. As your body repairs itself, normal physiology is established, which translates into you feeling and looking much better than when you began.
Creative MedSpa is a leading wellness clinic that offers IV hydrotherapy in Atlanta, GA. Contact us today if you’re struggling with fatigue, chronic pain, migraines, skin issues, and general wellness. We’ll give you the much-needed boost to start your journey to recovery.
What to Expect
As the name suggests, IV hydrotherapy is delivered intravenously. As such, our wellness specialist will connect you to an intravenous drip, which will infuse the required nutrients into your body.
The content of the drip is dependent on your needs and therapy objectives. However, Myers’ cocktail, comprising of vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, and specific B vitamins, is a popular choice for many patients.
IV hydrotherapy in Atlanta, GA, gives you control over your body’s cellular function. Once you have established optimal functioning at the cellular level, everything else falls into place. The result is healthier organs and a healthier body.
Benefits of IV Hydrotherapy
IV hydration therapy dramatically improves your general wellness by giving your body what it needs in terms of concentrated nutrients and flushing out harmful toxins. The advantages of hydrotherapy include:
- It’s a more efficient way to hydrate your body. It allows you to reach all the organs that need hydration, and faster too.
- Hydrotherapy is friendlier to your digestive tract. You can get all the nutrients you require without overwhelming your digestive system.
- It’s personalized treatment as it delivers just what your body needs at a specific time.
- IV hydrotherapy boosts your immunity and protects you against common illnesses such as colds by delivering essential immunity boosters to your bloodstream.
- Hydrotherapy is effective on a wide range of health challenges, including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and migraines. What’s more—you don’t have to be sick to get IV hydrotherapy. Individuals looking to get that nutritional, energy, and beauty boost can get it too.
Contact Creative MedSpa today if you’d like to try out IV hydrotherapy near you.