The Significance of Chemical Skin peels
Having a wrinkled, rough, or discolored skin can be derisive. However, you can undergo cosmetic procedures to smoothen, lighten, and address various skin imperfections. At Medspa Atlanta, we utilize chemical skin peels to restore a smooth and refined skin texture. The procedure requires about five days to provide the desired outcomes. They leave you with a bright, glowing, and youthful skin. It would be best to undergo skin treatment if you have signs of aging skin and discoloration.
What Does a Chemical Skin Peel Procedure Entail?
A chemical skin peel is a controlled application of chemical solutions to your skin used to eliminate dead skin cells from your skin’s top layer. After the dead skin is shed off, new skin rejuvenates from your superficial skin layers. The depth of the wound depends on the condition under treatment. The new skin is less wrinkled and smooth.
If you have sun-damaged skin or uneven pigmentation, you are ideal for a chemical skin peel at Creative Medspa. Sunrays may lead to wrinkling, skin thinning, sunspots, and skin cancers. It would be best to undergo a chemical skin peel procedure to address your skin conditions, including acne scarring treatment. The type of chemical skin peel you’ll undertake depends on your skin color and the state under treatment, but you are more likely to have an uneven skin tone after the procedure.
Types of Chemical Skin peels
Three types of chemical skin peels can be executed at chemical peels Atlanta, including superficial, medium, and deep, and the procedure varies based on the type of peel you’re getting.
- Superficial peels utilize a soft applicator to apply the recommended acid to your skin area that’s being treated. A neutralizing solution or wash is then used.
- A medium peel involves applying a chemical composition to your skin, and cold compresses may be applied. No neutralizing solution is needed.
You’ll be given fluids through injection for deep chemical skin peel, and chemicals will be applied to your skin. Treatment is performed in intervals to limit exposure to carbolic acid. At medspaAtlanta,we recommend a series of three or more chemical skin peels spaced four to six weeks apart for long-term results. The advantage of receiving a series of peels is that treatment will target the epidermis’ deeper layers, giving your skin an enhanced exfoliation.
Benefits of Using Chemical skin peels
- Improving your skin texture, tone, and clarity since peels stimulate new collagen, and healthy skin cell growth rejuvenates your skin tone and texture, resulting in a radiant, glowing complexion.
- They correct wrinkles, discoloration, and aging caused by sun rays. Radiation from the sun leads to signs of premature aging and repair the sun damage on your face, hands, neck, and chest.
- They contain acids that lessen and treat your skin acne and reduce wrinkles and fine lines, especially under your eyes and mouth. Peels reduce the presence of fine lines and wrinkles by eliminating the outer layer of your skin to expose a new layer that is smooth, fresh, and unlined. Sometimes a light peel is adequate for removing surface wrinkles. Based on your cosmetic goals, a moderate or deep peel may be a better solution.
- Pigment issues, including melasma, discoloration due to age spots, and acne scars, are solved. They are effective on the face, hands, neck, and chest. It also reduces age spots, freckles, dark patches due to pregnancy or birth control pills.
- Chemical peels Atlanta maximize the effectiveness of skincare products. They remove the top layer of your dead skin that hinders the maximum effect of skincare products. Once the dead skin is eliminated, your products will absorb into your skin more effectively, allowing the smallest amount of that expensive night cream to go a long way.
- Visible skin imperfections and superficial scars are fixed. Moderate Peels treat both surface acne and some light scarring by penetrating more deeply into your skin. For diminishing the appearance of more significant acne scars, a deeper peel is required.
Your skin may become sensitive after using a chemical skin peel. It is crucial to avoid exposure to direct sunlight during and after the healing process. Your specialist may recommend you wear a broad-spectrum daily to shield your skin. The skin may remain sun-sensitive for some time after the peel. It’s essential to visit your physician to check your peel’s depth and enhance desired results and preferences.